FIX SD MOUNT PROBLEM ON ANDROID
- Pull out your phone’s SD card.
- Put in another phone.
- Power up the phone that has your SD.
- It will ask you to format the card (again), this time in the phone.
- Format the card into the phone.
- Power off the phone when it completes the format.
- Now put the card back to your phone.
- Power it up and voilà…..
Formating an SD card in another phone and not only on a PC differs cause when
you do this operation in a phone there are folders created (such as Lost.Dir) which
enables the directory index of the card.
LEXAR MICRO SD 64GB CLASS 10 SAMSUNG 64GB CLASS 10 MICRO SD + ADAPTER KINGSTON 64GB MICRO SD CLASS 10 UHS-1 SANDISK 64GB CLASS 10 MICRO SD MEMORY